Restaurants & bars at the Iberotel Makadi Saraya Resort
The Iberotel Makadi Saraya Resort captivates through its large selection of buffet, à la carte and specialty restaurants with international cuisine upon the hotel’s premises or at the nearby Souk Makadi. Numerous practical snack bars as well as sociable cocktail bars and pubs can likewise comfortably be reached. For culinary diversity, we offer the “Dine Around” Package which can be booked at the Reception Counter for an extra fee.
Restaurants & Bars at the Iberotel Makadi Saraya Resort
- The main restaurant called "Sunflower" in the Middle Eastern style offers international and oriental specialities in a buffet form as well as a show kitchen
- The second main restaurant called "Al Nakhil" is located near the hotel pool and serves impeccable delicacies in buffet form morning, noon and night
- At the restaurant with the bar "Cabaret", fresh, light and healthy national and international dishes are served directly by the pool under the warm sun
- In the "Tamerina" lobby bar, you can relax with a tea, coffee, cocktail or other beverages inside or on the veranda
- The beach bar located along the resort’s own beach offers a selection of cold beverages and snacks as well as several freshly prepared warm daily dish and ice cream
- The "Ganzabil" pool bar lies directly in the relaxing pool area where you can receive quite varied local alcoholic and alcohol-free beverages, snacks and a continental brunch
In addition to the restaurants and the bars of the Iberotel Makadi Saraya, the guests can also receive the culinary offerings of the Souk Makadi for a fee. The Souk Makadi’s offerings include:
- The à la carte restaurant "Sofra Oriental" serves typically Egyptian dishes and à la carte specialties with traditional Egyptian hospitality
- The charming Italian à la carte restaurant "NINO'S" offers its guests the opportunity to watch during the preparation of antipasti, pizzas, delicious pasta, seafood and meat dishes or mouth-watering Italian desserts
- The à la carte restaurant "Makai Tukai Asian" awaits you with delicacies from the Far East
- The grilling restaurant "Le Grill" will indulge you with the best grilled dishes
- The pub "Chez Fritz" is decorated in the style of a classical beer cellar and invites you to enjoy a fresh beer on tap owing to its friendly and attractive atmosphere
- Amaya Restaurant – Indian à la carte restaurant
- The modern and trendy "Blue" Café captivates through its modern trendy ambiance. Daily from 15 p.m. the Café gives the opportunity to relax with Cocktails and other non-alcoholic drinks.
- Beach Restaurant – à la carte restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine
- At the "El Shisha" Café, you can smoke traditional Arabian water pipes and enjoy oriental beverages at the same time
Culinary offerings at the Iberotel Makadi Saraya Resort
- Buffet, theme evenings, special diet/wholefood diet meals
- Continental brunch until 12 p.m.
- Snacks and ice cream, coffee and tea as well as baked goods
- Selection of local alcoholic and alcohol-free beverages in a glass (10 a.m.-midnight)
For an additional fee:
- Selection of international beverages
- À la carte restaurants (“Dine Around”)
- Obligatory surcharge for Christmas and New Year’s Eve meals
Information about the “Dine Around” Package: For culinary variety, we offer our “Dine Around” Package which can be booked at the Reception Counter with advance payment being required. It entitles you to visit various restaurants at the Souk Makadi, the beach restaurant or the "Amaya" Indian restaurant in the nearby sister hotel of the Iberotel and Jaz Hotels.
We wish you “Bon appétit” at our restaurants and bars at the
Iberotel Makadi Saraya Resort!