Restaurants & Bars at the Iberotel Dahabeya
Experience oriental, Mediterranean and international cuisine in the extensive buffets or the à la carte menu of the various restaurants. Enjoy the special oriental flair in the Bedouin tent with typical beverages, or wind down the day with a sundowner in the bar.
Restaurant & Bars at the Iberotel Dahabeya
- Selected specialities from various regions of the Mediterranean region are served (buffet) in the main restaurant "Le Palmier"
- The à la carte restaurant "Sea Pearl" has a terrace where you can enjoy delicious meals as the sun goes down
- Exotic beverages and snacks will be served to you in the "Aqua Bar"
- The "Sea Breeze" bar can be found under the open sky right at the beach. It offers a selection of à la carte snacks and beverages
- The "Cheers" lobby bar has a fantastic view of the Red Sea and Mount Sinai
- Typical beverages are served in the oriental ambience of the Bedouin tent
Culinary offers at the Iberotel Dahabeya
- Full-board (buffet), theme evenings, light/whole foods
- Late light breakfast until 11:30 a.m. at the beach bar
- Ice cream from 10 a.m. until sunset at the pool bar and beach bar
- Tea/coffee and baking (4.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.)
- Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (10.30 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.)
- Daily 1 big bottle of water in the superior room type and daily 2 big bottles of water in the familiy room type
- tea and coffee facilities in the rooms
- drinks are served by glass
- Serve yourself at the extensive buffet for breakfast and dinner
For an additional fee:
- Selection of international beverages, freshly squeezed juices, drinks in bottles
- Special types of coffee
- A la carte restaurant (reservation needed)
- Obligatory surcharge for Christmas and New Year's Eve meals
We wish you 'Bon appétit' in our restaurants and bars in the Iberotel Dehabeya!