Holiday in Germany: Welcome to the Iberotel Fleesensee
The modern Iberotel Fleesensee enchants his guests with an amazing lake view. The hotel is located in the middle of the Mecklenburg Lake District in the resort "Land Fleesensee". Here, only a one hour's drive away from the Baltic Sea, our guests may enjoy an active SPA holiday. Besides high class gastronomy, you may find peace and relaxation in our SPA area, enjoy the amenities of our golfing facilities and discover the diversity of the Mecklenburg Lake District during a day trip for example to the Müritz National Park.
Travel to the Iberotel Fleesensee
By car: easily reached from Hamburg (220 km), Berlin (160 km) and Rostock (67 km).
By train: from Malchow train station (6 km) and Waren train station (25 km).
For those travelling by boat the Fleesensee can be reached via the Wannsee in Berlin and or via its connection to the Baltic Sea. (Marina with 160 berths approximately 100 m from the hotel)
Airport transfer from Berlin and Rostock-Laage by prior arrangement and for a fee.
Transfer from/to Malchow and Waren train station free of charge (prior arrangement).
TUI Card/Visa, Diners, MasterCard, Amex and EC cards
As of 3.00 p.m./up to 11.00 a.m. Early check-in/late check-out possible by prior arrangement (partly for a fee).
- Free of charge Land Fleesensee shuttle transfer from April – October, daily from 8.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. (every 35 minutes). From November – March, shuttle on request.
- Shuttle, transfer from/to the trainstation Waren on advance reservation
- Free of charge parking space
- Children aged up to 16 years can enjoy golfing free of charge in the Land Fleesensee (Offer only applicable when a hotel stay is booked. Valid until 2013-12-31)
- Sunloungers / sunshades on the hotel propertx are free of charge
- Private jetty for day sailors (2 small boats) on the pier in front of the hotel, and a marina with 160 berths in about 100 m
- New: „Golfer Lounge“ with adjacent outdoor Putting Green
- Dogs allowed (With advanced reservation and for a fee of 19€ per day. No combat dogs allowed.)
- Laundry and room service for a fee
- Visitor's tax is to be paid locally
- Wi-Fi is free of charge for our guests in the entire hotel
- Internet terminal in the lobby (for a fee)
- The Iberotel Fleesensee compensates all his CO2-emissions. Hence, your stay is 100% carbon neutral!
We wish you a wonderful holiday in our 4.5-star
Iberotel Fleesensee in Germany!
Iberotel Fleesensee ****+
Tel.: +49/ 39932 / 470-0
Fax: +49/ 39932 / 470-910
The weather in the Mecklenburg Lake District