Restaurants & Bars at the Iberotel Sarigerme Park – Enjoy Your Holiday with All Your Senses!
This is when holiday really becomes enjoyable! The all-inclusive offerings of the Iberotel Sarigerme Park entices with diverse theme buffets with many freshly prepared foods and regional products. For small hunger pangs between meals, there are small snacks, cakes and waffles. Moreover, you can be pampered by our beach and menu restaurants (seasonal).
Restaurants & Bars at the Iberotel Sarigerme Park
- Air-conditioned main restaurant with approx. 380 seats in the building and approx. 200 seats on a covered terrace. In the mornings, a generous breakfast buffet (7 a.m.-9:30 a.m.), brunch (until 10:30 a.m.), dinner (7 p.m.-9:30 p.m.; season offerings) in a buffet form with show cooking, à la minute stations (international and national cuisine) and theme evenings, diet, wholefood and special diet meals and ice cream. Theme evenings often offered, gala evenings on Thursdays. Freshly pressed orange juice available for a fee. Coffee, tea and cake from 12:30 p.m.-6 p.m. non-smoking restaurant.
- At the pool bar & restaurant (open daily from 10 a.m.-5 p.m., approx. 120 seats) and the beach bar & restaurant (open daily from 10 a.m.-2 a.m., approx. 250 seats): Hours vary depending upon the season and weather), lunch buffet (12:30 p.m.-3 p.m.), snacks (12 p.m.- 4 p.m.), ice cream (12:30 p.m.-3 p.m.), coffee & cake (3 p.m.-4:30 p.m.), midnight soup (beginning at 11 p.m.), three specialty evenings at the beach restaurant (depending on the weather, minimum of 35 persons, reservations required, approx. middle of May to middle of October)
- Lobby bar (5 p.m.-midnight)
- Café Türk (10 a.m.-midnight): Coffee, cake, waffles or crepes (3 p.m.-4:30 p.m.) and ice cream (3 p.m.-5 p.m.)
- Amphi bar: During the shows, food and drink are available. Self-serve
Culinary Offerings at the Iberotel Sarigerme Park
- Full-board consisting of the buffet, brunch until 10:30 a.m., diet, wholefood and special-diet meals. Snacks (10 a.m.-midnight). Coffee, tea and cake (12:30 p.m.-6 p.m.), ice cream. Theme evenings often offered, gala evenings on Thursdays. Three specialty evenings (fish, Turkish and Italian) per week (prior reservations required).
- All beverages (10 a.m.-midnight): Local alcoholic and alcohol-free beverages; in the disco, until 2 a.m. Freshly-pressed orange juice for a fee.
- Refrigerator filled with fruit juices/water upon arrival.
Appropriate attire is requested for the evening meal.
We wish you bon appetit at our restaurants and bars at the Iberotel Sarigerme Park!