Just a protected pine wood separates the Iberotel Apulia from the turquoise Ionian Sea and the sandy, gently sloping beach. This is the perfect setting for a holiday in Italy. The Iberotel Apulia blends in perfectly with the Apulian countryside. Besides the main building, there are 10 courtyards, the so-called Corte. Architecturally, great emphasis has been placed on using local materials such as the golden-yellow tuff stone.
Travel to the Iberotel Apulia
The hotel is about 4 km from Torre San Giovanno, about 6 km from Ugento and about 26 km from Gallipoli.
By car: From Lecce follow the signs in the direction of Gallipoli. At Gallipoli continue in the direction of S. Maria di Leuca by taking the Ugento Nord-Felline exit. Continue in the direction of Torre San Giovanni. At the roundabout drive straight ahead in the direction of S. Maria di Leuca, after about 2 km turn right at the traffic lights.
By plane: 120 km from Brindisi, transfer time about 1.5 hours; 250 km from Bari, transfer time about 3 hours.
An airport transfer to the Iberotel Apulia is possible. Note: you must register in advance and there is a fee. From/to Brindisi, each way €120 (1-3 persons €35 for each additional person); from/to Bari, each way €180 (1-3 persons €35 for each additional person), a taxi can be requested as needed at the reception.
Check-in from 3.00 p.m./check-out up to 11.00 a.m. Early check-in/late check-out possible depending on availability.
TUI Card/Visa, Eurocard, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and Maestro.
- Recliners, parasols (cannot be reserved) and beach towels for the pool and beach are available free of charge (depending on availability, the distance to the sea varies depending on the weather)
- There are showers (hot/cold) at the beach bar, WC, toilet for the disabled, ramp
- Laundry service for a fee
- Wi-Fi in the lobby, bar and rooms for free
- German, Italian, English and French spoken
- Lifts in the main building
- Shop with local specialities, newspapers, items for everyday use
- Car rental on-site possible
- No pets allowed in the Iberotel Apulia.
- Doctor's service (for a fee)
- Hairdresser (for a fee)
- An organic "Eco Farm" garden with typical Mediterranean vegetables and citrus fruit is found just in front of the pine wood.
- Free parking spaces, partly covered, video surveillance inside the facility
Via Vicinale Fontanelle
Casella Postale 106
73059 Torre San Giovanni / Marina di Ugento (LE), Italy
Tel.: +39 / 0833 / 931002
Fax: +39 / 0833 / 933646