A golfing holiday with Iberotel in Germany
One of the most beautiful golf courses in Germany and the biggest golf resort in Europe is within walking distance of the 4.5 star Iberotel Fleesensee in the Mecklenburg Lake District. The Golf & Country Club Fleesensee offers three 18-hole courses that will get the pulse of any golfer racing and is ideal for a golf holiday. Two 9-hole golf courses can be used without any prior experience and provide a good opportunity to get to know the sport of golf.
The Golf Courses
The Schloss Course
18-hole world class course against a dreamy, beautiful natural backdrop. A demanding course that is a particular challenge to players.
The TUI Golf Course
This 18-hole course was host to the European Seniors Tour in 2000. The course designed by Ross McMurray provides a great variety due to its many bunkers, water hazards and fast greens.
The axel Lange Generali Course
The 4,740 metre, 18-hole course is suitable for players with a license to play golf in Germany and also those who don't have much time. This course has the most water hazards - so it is tactics and accuracy that count here.
The 9-Hole Tetra Pak Course and Land Fleesensee Course
Never played golf? It is possible to play golf on these two courses even if you do not have a license to play golf in Germany. Short fairways and holes the size of buckets help you get started.
The Golf Arena (Driving Range)
- Circular arena the size of 8 football pitches
- 90 covered tee offs with floodlights
- 200 grass tee offs
- 2 putting greens and 3 pitching greens with numerous practice bunkers
Golf School Oliver Heuler
- 23 qualified golf instructors
- Various classes for novices and advanced players
- Fun introduction to the sport with special golf classes for children
- Golf summer camp for children and youths
- Free trial golf on Saturdays
Video Scope System
- 3 Video Scope Systems
- A system co-developed by Oliver Heuler that is used amongst others by Tiger Woods and Hank Haney
- A camera records your swing in a practice room
- The recordings are then analysed by a golf instructor with the aim of improving your swing and hence reducing the number of misses.
- Restaurant Greenside with a large otudoor terrace offering a regional cuisine for up to 120 persons
- Clubs and pro shop over 120 m² with a large selection of brand clubs, golf wear as well as a repair shop
- Electric cart: € 37 €* (18-holes)
- Electric cart: € 55* (full day)
- Electric trolley: € 16* (18-holes)
- Trolley: € 5* (18-holes)
- Token: € 2* (23 balls)
- Single club: € 2*
- ½ a set of clubs: € 10*, Set of clubs: € 18*
The prices are set by the Golf & Country Club Fleesensee and depend on the time of year. Current prices as well as information are available on site. Details are subject.
You will find the prices in the booklet of classes on the right.(Only in German available)
Price Reductions for Iberotel Fleesensee Guests
- 20% green fee reduction on the 18-hole courses
- 2 free green fees per person for a stay of 3 nights in one of the hotel suites
- Children up to 16 years old golf for free!
- Attractive group rates (9+1)
Special Golf Services in the Golf Hotel Iberotel Fleesensee
- Golf bag room
- Free resort shuttle to/from golf club house
- Golfers' get-together 1x a month: swap experience with a professional at the golf club and get an introduction to the classes
- Regular golf broadcasts on the Sky Sports TV in the hotel bar
- Golfer's lunch packet (for a fee)
- Tee time reservation
- Tournament organisation
- Iberotel Spa treatments for golfers (for a fee)
Contact & Tee Time Reservation
Tee times can be reserved directly in the Iberotel Fleesensee located in the middle of the Mecklenburg Lake District. The golf hotel will be pleased to answer any questions you may have about the Golf & Country Club Fleesensee and the range of classes available:
Tel.: + 49(0)39932/470−0 or
Early booking is recommended.