Anyone who wants to enjoy an intact environment must practice environmental protection. Iberotel knows about the forces of nature and actively supports them through sustainable environmental protection. We are committed to using resources responsibly and to complying with ecological guidelines. Our employees take responsibility in their respective areas to continuously monitor processes for environmental compatibility and sustainability.
Many talk about sustainability and environmental protection -
we do something about it:
- we use energy-efficient technologies
- we focus on renewable energies
- we reduce and separate waste
- we use regional products
- we provide environmental training for employees and suppliers
- we offer tours of the environment for our guests
- we have a "green" range of activities for guests and children
- we operate an environmental management system
- we employ an environmental officer
The majority of Iberotels are certified based on the international
environmental management standard ISO 14001. Moreover, we have gained
the TUI Environmental Champion award every year since 1996. In order to qualify for these two quality awards, a hotel must satisfy a number of requirements for ecologically responsible and sustainable hotel management. The guest satisfaction rating from the TUI guest survey is another measure of quality assurance. An independent expert is used for regular reviews.
We would like to convince you of the Iberotel commitment to environmental and climate
protection. See for yourself and experience Iberotel sustainability at first hand. On a tour of discovery, we would be glad to show you our measures and projects on environmental and climate protection.