The Iberotel Boltenhagen is located in Germany's third oldest Baltic Sea resort amidst unspoiled countryside directly on the Baltic Sea and is part of the "Weiße Wiek" holiday district. On the sea-side of the hotel is an marina with 350 berths and adjacent is the neighbouring DORFHOTEL Boltenhagen. The region has one one the most beautiful coastal stretches on the Baltic Sea.
Useful information on the hotel
- Laundry and room service for a fee
- All the usual credit cards are accepted in the hotel
- Spa guest tax must be paid locally
- Dogs allowed at the standard rooms (Against advanced reservation and charge of 19€ per day. No combat dogs allowed.)
- free Wi-Fi and 2 internet terminals free of charge in the lobby
- Lifts in the main building
How to get to the Iberotel Boltenhagen
By car: easy to reach from Berlin (280 km) and Hamburg (140 km).
Exit the A20 motorway at Grevesmühlen and head in the direction of Klütz/Boltenhagen. In Klütz turn right in the direction of Wismar. After Christinenfeld leave the roundabout at the second exit and follow the signs to Weiße Wiek.
By train: from Grevesmühlen train station (16 km) and Wismar train station (26 km).
By plane: from Lübeck (60 km), from Rostock (100 km), from Hamburg (130 km) and from Berlin (280 km).
Airport transfer possible. Note: you must register in advance and there is a fee. Free shuttle bus to the centre of Boltenhagen.
From 3.00 p.m./by 11.00 a.m.
Early check-in/late check-out is possible by prior arrangement (partly for a fee).
TUI Card/Visa, MasterCard, Amex and EC cards
Baltische Allee 1
23946 Ostseebad Boltenhagen
Tel.: +49 / 38825 / 384-0
Fax: +49 / 38825 / 384-8701