Allow yourself to be delighted by countless culinary delicacies by opting for the all-inclusive offer. Owing to the diverse buffets with regional and international dishes, there is guaranteed to be something for every taste. However, if you should nonetheless feel little hunger pangs between meals, you can look forward to snacks, baked goods and ice cream to quell your hunger until the next meal.
Restaurant & Bars at the Iberotel Luxor
- The main restaurant called "Côte Jardin" offers breakfast, lunch and evening buffets in a magnificent ambiance with the outer terrace having a view of the Nile
- The "Romance" is an à la carte restaurant which offers primarily Italian cuisine
- The "The Mandarin" is a Chinese à la carte restaurant
- The "Le Lotus" boat is a unique boat restaurant with seating for 96 guests
- On the terrace of the "Karkadeh" bar, you can enjoy exotic drinks and tasty snacks
Culinary offerings at the Iberotel Luxor
- Full-board (buffet), theme evenings
- Snacks from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tea/coffee and baked goods (4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.)
- Ice cream from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in a glass (10:30 a.m.-midnight)
Breakfast and half-board
- Generous buffets will be offered during the meals
All of the following food/beverages services are available for an additional fee:
- À la carte restaurants
- International beverages
- Obligatory surcharge for Christmas and New Year’s Eve meals
We wish you “Bon appétit” at our restaurants and bars at the