Allow yourself to be indulged by the generous buffets and tasty à la carte menus in one of the many restaurants of the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort! There are also plenty of offerings for small hunger pangs between meals – the bars by the pool, on the beach or in the lobby would be glad to supply you with selected snacks and cool beverages on hot days. You must only lean back and enjoy them.
Restaurants & Bars at the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah
- The main restaurant called “Al Majlis” serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets with tasty delicacies and the restaurant’s terrace has room for approx. 160 persons while the inside area has approx. 400 seats
- The lounge and the lobby bar called “Al Moltaqa” have room for a total of approx. 180 persons
- The lobby bar called “Terrace” serves cold beverages and snacks in a private atmosphere and possibility to smoke the traditional Egyptian water pipe
- Corlioni's Pool Bar and Restaurant
- Seasasia - Far East Fusion à la carte restaurant with outdoor and indoor seating
- Mammone – Italian à la carte restaurant
- Bahari Beach bar with snacks, beverages and water pipes
- “Bliss” - fun pub/discotheque
With access to the Miramar Executive Lounge, you can enjoy your breakfast and refreshments during the day in a particularly luxurious and exclusive ambiance.
Culinary offerings at the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah
Breakfast or half-board:
- Generous breakfast buffet included
- When booking the half-board: Alternatively, lunch or evening buffet in the main restaurant called “Al Majilis”, a dining voucher for the specialty restaurants given as an alternative to “Al Majilis”
- Full-board (buffet)
- National and international non-alcoholic beverages as well as a selection of alcoholic beverages from 10:30 a.m. until midnight included
- Dining voucher for the specialty restaurants as an alternative to “Al Majilis”
For an additional fee:
- Freshly-pressed juices
We wish you "Bon appétit" at our restaurants and bars at the
Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah!